- Bang & Olufsen
- Harman Kardon
- Kami Ebisu
- MEE Audio
- Turtle Beach
- Ultimate Ears
Bar 2.1 Deep BassTotal sales: 1 pcs.
- Bring the power – An impressive 300W of total system power puts you in control. Your movies and music have never sounded so good.
- Surround yourself with sound – JBL Surround Sound instantly brings movies, games, sports and music to life. Upgrade to an immersive sound experience for your TV without any extra wires or speakers.
- All about the bass – Why just listen to the bass when you can experience it? The 6.5” wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound.
Bar 5.1Total sales: 0 pcs.
- JBL 5.1 Surround Sound with 510W of power
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Thrilling bass from a 10” (250mm) wireless subwoofer
- Wireless music streaming with Bluetooth
- Works with your TV Remote Control
- JBL SoundShift
- True 4K connectivity with 3 HDMI In/ HDMI Out (ARC)
Bar 9.1 True Wireless Surround with Dolby AtmosTotal sales: 1 pcs.
- The Ultimate 3D sound experience
- Real surround sound in a second
- Detachable speakers that go anywhere
- Thrilling bass
- 820W Output Power
- Ultra HD 4K Pass-through with Dolby Vision™
- Chromecast and AirPlay 2 built-in
- Stream it all
Endurance DiveTotal sales: 0 pcs.
- 8 hours of wireless playback with Speed Charge battery
- Thanks to the on-board 1GB memory, you can easily store and access more than 200 music tracks directly from your headphones.
- Secure fit ear hook design, which automatically turns the power on/off when putting on or taking off the earphones
- IPX7 Waterproof
Endurance PeakTotal sales: 0 pcs.
- The freedom of true wireless allows the music to take over and pushes you to higher peaks
- Enjoy more than a day of wireless audio, with 4 hours of continuous playback and 24 hours of backup power from the charging case
- The flexible and secure ear hook design automatically turns the power on/off when putting on or taking off the earphones.
- These headphones can switch on and off without the need to replace them back in their case every time